Shail Govani, MD
Primary Practice Location:
3400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43202
Dr. Shail Govani joined Ohio Gastroenterology Group, Inc. in 2019. He has been a practicing gastroenterologist since 2014. He earned his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern. He subsequently completed his residency and fellowship at the University of Michigan.
- University of Michigan – Gastroenterology Fellowship, 2011 – 2014
- University of Michigan – Internal Medicine Residency, 2006 – 2009
- University of Texas Southwestern – MD, 2006
- University of Michigan – MS, 2011
- Rice University – BA, 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2014 – present
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2009 – present
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Member of the Professional Education Committee of National Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Sub-Investigator for Research at Ohio Gastroenterology Group, Inc.