Join Our Team
We are seeking full-time board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterology candidates with an interest in general GI, hepatology, motility, and IBD.
Central Ohio's leading provider in general and advanced GI procedures.
Ohio Gastro is a rapidly expanding, 100% physician-owned, private practice located in Columbus, Ohio.
Patients seen annually.
Counties across Ohio.
Advanced Practice Providers.
- Largest private and entirely physician-owned GI practice in central Ohio.
- Blend of outpatient (office and endoscopy) and inpatient coverage with optional teaching opportunities with residents and medical students.
- High level subspecialty care including complex advanced endoscopy procedures, double balloon enteroscopy, comprehensive liver care with a dedicated center, fibroscan, IBD center with infusion suite, manometry, pH testing, capsule endoscopy, hemorrhoid banding, in-house pathology and anesthesia, research division and monthly journal club.
Partnerships & Affiliations
- Physicians at Ohio Gastro are currently integrated into OhioHealth’s Clinically Integrated Network and provide coverage at a majority of locations in central Ohio, including Riverside Methodist Hospital, Dublin Methodist Hospital, Memorial Hospital, and Doctor’s Hospital. Additionally, Ohio Gastro partners with both Mount Carmel Saint Ann’s and Mount Carmel East; both subsidiaries of Trinity Health System.
- Partnership track with potential for ownership in both ambulatory surgery centers (5 ASCs) and real estate.
Working for Ohio Gastro:
- Excellent work life balance with generous vacation and equal call amongst all physicians (average 2 nights per month).
- Practice incorporates a unique team-based approach which prioritizes high-quality, evidence-based patient care.
- We have a dedicated team of physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and operational staff that strives to improve the health of our patients through the delivery of high-quality care.
About Columbus, Ohio
- 14th most populous city in the U.S.
- Columbus is one of the fastest-growing cities in the Midwest. It’s known for having a small-town feel in a thriving big city.
- Cost of living is 10% below the national average and housing is 23% below the national average.
- Columbus has more than 26 high-ranked school districts and has about 50 colleges and universities in the Columbus area.
- Home to the headquarters of several Fortune 500 companies like Bath & Body Works, Big Lots!, and Nationwide Insurance Company.
- Cheer on local teams such as the Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL), Columbus Crew Soccer Club (NPSL), Columbus Clippers (MiLB), and, The Ohio State Buckeyes.
- Experience a range of family-friendly activities in the Short North Art District, The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Zoombezi Bay, COSI, Franklin Park Conservatory, LegoLand, Columbus Museum of Art, or one of Columbus’ 400+ parks.
- Columbus is convenient to travel to and from. 48% of Americans live within 600 miles of Columbus. Visiting family and friends can be less than a day’s drive away.
Want to learn more about Columbus? Visit experiencecolumbus.com.